Tools & Services
When retirement is on the horizon, you need a Personal CFO.
Call it “peak career”—it’s a stressful time. Your professional life is going full steam. You may have launched your own business, taken on a leadership role in your industry, or embarked on philanthropic pursuits. And of course, the family still has its own demands.
You realize there are financial aspects to nearly everything, and you’re starting to wonder how to transition securely into retirement with enough saved to meet your needs and do the things you’ve always wanted. But there’s little energy left at the end of the day to devote to financial research and management.
SC Financial eases the burden. We specialize in helping clients define their vision and craft a financial strategy to achieve their goals. Whether you want to fully retire or just work less, travel extensively or not at all, or leave a legacy for your family or community, we can help you navigate your options.
When SC Financial becomes your personal CFO, you gain access to a wealth of services to help you make great financial decisions.
- Financial planning & consulting
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Tax planning
- Insurance review
- Alternative investment recommendations
- Concierge service for specialty purchases
- Monthly or quarterly financial check-ups, as you prefer
- “CFO on call” (If it touches money, get in touch—anytime!)
- Financial planning and consulting for family members
Contact us for our fee schedule and complimentary consultation.
View your complete financial picture and manage your assets from wherever you are
SC Financial Client Dashboard**
- Comprehensive net worth balance sheet
- Apple and Google / Android apps for convenient mobile access
- Fully integrated with SC Financial systems
SC Financial Client Portal
- Highly secure dropbox for document retention, transmission, and access
Institutional Investment Platform
- Schwab’s institutional investment strategies and models (not available to Schwab’s own retail clients)
- Private equity, private credit, real estate investment funds, and other institutional private offerings
** Made available through WealthAccess